When fame and fortune are not enough.
also on Amazon Prime
by Gene Cartwright.
It seems we’re laways fighting the last battle; protecting against the last attack. For more than 23 years, we knew it was coming and did nothing to stop it. Why?
4.5 of 5 stars
Condition: Brand New - Autographed upon request
Publisher: Falcon Creek Publishing Co. -
ISBN-10: 1475012799 -
Read Quietkill Excerpt
IMPORTANT SHOPPING CART CHECKOUT INFO.
3 Options for Payment at Checkout:
- Be sure and click the CREDIT CARD TAB for credit cards or the
- DEBIT TAB for debit cards,
- Or Use Paypal. Thanks
SAVE WITH FREE SHIPPING
Free eBook with purchase of print book
Authored by Gene Cartwright
Cover design or artwork by Gene Cartwright
America's worst enemy is the one it ignores. For 23 years and more, some in our government knew 'Quietkill' was coming yet did nothing to stop it. Why? Now it may be too late. Many in our intelligence agencies, the U.S. State Department, and elsewhere prefer this novel never be published. The cover-up began on an icy tarmac in Oslo, Norway in 1991, and extends to at least 2020. That's when...
- December, 2013 through 2020, and beyond
- Deaths in a snow-covered field near Oslo, Norway in 1991.
- Death of a defecting Russian Nobel Scientist, on a concourse at JFK in 1991, as FBI and State Department officials looked on.
- Unexplained deaths in Los Angeles, California in between December, 2013 and 2020.
- All connected, and all part of a plan that appears unstoppable.
For nearly twenty-three years, some in the U.S. government have kept a deadly secret, causing the innocent deaths of Americans here on American soil. The Cold War never really ended, despite the high-fives and celebrations. The KGB never disappeared, just as the CIA remains, and will always remain.
Over the years, we have not focused on the real enemy; we have squandered vital strategic resources, and may have sealed our fate as a nation.
What follows is a warning. If we are lucky, and heed the signs, there may be one final chance to ensure the long-term existence of the United States of America, as we know it.
Paperback: 270 pages
Publisher: Falcon Creek Publishing Co. (April 6, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds